Sunday, October 12, 2014

Ted Cantu - HOT METRO FINDS - On Location In Chicago - Slaughter and the Dogs

ROCKTOBERFEST 2014: Slaughter and the Dogs Brings Its UK Sound To Reggie’s Rock Club

We just did a review on the latest Slaughter and the Dogs tour. We were at the Reggie's Rock Club show in the south side of Chicago. Things were loud, rockin' and dangerous. But that's how we do it.





Okay, there is no official set list on the web for this particular show so I am going to post one from a previous show. If you see something out of line here let me know so I can fix it. This is what the show was like from the best I can recall.
  1. I Got Your Number 
  2. Who Are the Mystery Girls? (New York Dolls cover)
  3. The Bitch 
  4. You're a Bore 
  5. Hell in New York 
  6. We Don't Care 
  7. Victims of the Vampire 
  8. Boston Babies 
  9. Dame to Blame 
  10. I'm Waiting for the Man (Lou Reed cover)
  11. I'm Mad 
  12. Situations 
  13. Quick Joey Small (Run Joey Run) (Kasenetz-Katz Super Circus cover)
  14. Where Have All the Boot Boys Gone 
15.   Encore:
  1. White Light/White Heat (Lou Reed cover)
  2. Cranked Up Really High 





No comments: